Saturday, September 10, 2011

Taking a break

I am going on holiday for the next three weeks and this time, I will truly be offline. Yes, even an internet junkie as I am has to take a break. 
I once read the '20 ways to get good Karma' by the Dalai Lama and those phrases stayed quite vivid in my mind. One particular sentence stuck with me stating that one should once a year go to a place one has never been before. I had not read this before in any of these typical collection of 'wise phrases'. Since then I try to do it in which ever form I can afford it.It is worth it. It makes a difference to expose oneself to something unknown and new. It refreshes mind and soul. So, I am off for my annual retreat.
When I return I will surely have many new ideas to share.

Here some beautiful inspirational clips if you have a short break in the day: Steve Jobs: How to live before you die; Say What you will (before it's too late);    

Take good care. Take a break once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment