Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lessons from the trip

I am back from my holiday break. I had an awesome time and as predicted, disconnecting helps to change perspectives, recharge batteries and gain new insights.
In a nutshell, these are the things I took with from my three weeks of holiday.
  • Simplicity is beautiful.
  • Trying new things open horizons.
  • Just going with the flow is very relaxing.
  • Snorkeling is like flying in the water.
  • It is good to have family in other parts of the world.
  • Travelling with someone who is caring, relaxed and open-minded is a big plus.
  • Clothes and lots of things are cheap in Asia.
  • Gained new energy to tackle ‘problem areas’ or personal challenges.
  • Home is where your heart is.
I hope the list might encourage some of you to go on a trip soon.

1 comment:

  1. I have to add one thing for myself:

    - Having old friends close in a new world is a gift

    Big hug

    ReplyDelete