I am back from my holiday break. I had an awesome time and as predicted, disconnecting helps to change perspectives, recharge batteries and gain new insights.
In a nutshell, these are the things I took with from my three weeks of holiday.
- Simplicity is beautiful.
- Trying new things open horizons.
- Just going with the flow is very relaxing.
- Snorkeling is like flying in the water.
- It is good to have family in other parts of the world.
- Travelling with someone who is caring, relaxed and open-minded is a big plus.
- Clothes and lots of things are cheap in Asia.
- Gained new energy to tackle ‘problem areas’ or personal challenges.
- Home is where your heart is.
I hope the list might encourage some of you to go on a trip soon.